Every single day employees execute a series of tasks and manage the business in some way, and how efficient and how effective they do that shows up in the bottom line: the Controller’s world. With your financial statement as report card we empower you in the changes necessary to optimize your people toward success.
Lack of efficiencies and effectiveness may bleed into every aspect of a company, but so do best practices.
For clients needing regular weekly or monthly visits, we partner with the client and form part of the management team. Our role includes all aspects of the duties outlined in financial management consulting, and also we:
- Monitor profitability
- Analyze and interpret financial data
- Oversee Month-End and Year End Financial Reporting
- Lead accounting staff to achieve productivity goals by guiding and motivating their performance
- Recommend improvements to financial performance
- Identify potential risks
- Oversee the budget and cashflow
- Oversee financial plans and objectives
- Provide leadership to owner(s), management and the organization
- Work with the owners’ and management to ensure the business vision, mission, objectives and goals are being met
Our success will be measured by our ability to provide the highest standard of excellence and value to our clients.